Senior Associate Consultant
Meg Tweedy has over 40 years of community banking experience focused on deposit operations. Meg joined a de novo bank and successfully developed the deposit operations infrastructure as the bank grew to a $1.4B institution. Meg’s experience includes oversight of branch operations, system conversions and upgrades, central operations, bank security, financial crimes, products and services, operations audits, and client support.
Meg performs in-depth operational reviews to evaluate policies and procedures and provides gap analysis reports to summarize the operations’ functions and make recommendations to better align the operations’ functions with the bank’s strategic goals.
As a Certified Financial Crimes investigator, clients call upon Meg to review financial crimes, assist with resolution, and review the client’s internal process to determine why the fraud occurred. Procedures and processes are then analyzed to strengthen infrastructure to create a more fraud-resistant culture.
- Director of Operations for a 1.4-billion-dollar Southern California bank. Areas of responsibility included all branch operations functions and staff, team development, deposit products, account analysis, workflow analysis, system conversions and updates, TM product implementation and support, item processing and reconciliation, ACH, wire transfer department, cash vault products and services, ATM processing, and safe deposit.
- FIS IBS Insight and FISERV Premier.
- Served as Chairwoman of the Bank’s Policies and Procedures Committee with direct responsibility for tracking the Bank’s master Policy calendar and ensuring all company policy and procedure updates were timely and consistent.
- Experience with new office installations, moves, and conversion to loan production offices.
- Vendor liaison for Operations related product and systems
- Bank Security Officer with law enforcement level training in bank security and Active Shooter training
- Internal control audit experience
- Participating member of ALCO, President’s Leadership Council, Enterprise Risk and Management, IT steering, and BSA committees
Certified Financial Crimes Investigator
Active member of the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI)
- Operations & Branch Audits
- Branch Transformation
- Deposit Compliance
- System Conversions
- Operational Management
- Product Development
- Operations Efficiency and Process review
- Operations Policy and Procedures