PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT
RLR Management Consulting, located in Palm Desert California has an immediate opening for an office assistant. The position will report directly to the Office Operations Manager. RLR is a privately held Management Consulting firm, offering technology, risk management, compliance, operations, and audit services to Community Banks nationwide. RLR is made up of approximately 20 professionals of which 4 reside out of the Palm Desert Office. Other RLR consultants are located throughout the Western U.S.
We are seeking an experienced office assistant to professionally represent and be the initial “face” of our organization to client and third parties. The successful candidate will represent the firm in a professional manner, have excellent telephone skills, possess excellent organization skills, possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft office products and specifically an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word, and PowerPoint. Specific task assignments will include, but not be limited to:
- Open/close office
- Reception, phone call routing/inquiries and greeting of visitors (vendors, clients, etc.)
- Mail: open/distribute incoming, post/send outgoing
- CEO/COO inbox/outbox pick-up, delivery
- Electronic document filing
- Copying, binding of presentations
- MS Office skills: Good to excellent working knowledge
- Internet, computer skills required
- Maintain/order office supplies (office, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.)
- Maintain company calendar: staff vacations, birthdays, anniversaries, send cards/flowers/gifts, etc.
- Office tasks: maintain staff contact lists, office calendar, office closure notifications, order/send Holiday cards, run errands, order staff business cards, build marketing kits, etc.
- Be the back-up to Office Operations Manager
- Perform Other tasks as directed
Relevant experience is required, and opportunities for advancement do exist. Salary commensurate with experience.
Starting salary $16 to $22 per hour, and is a part-time, non-exempt position.