RLR Management Consulting is seeking Consultants to join our firm that possess Fiserv Premier knowledge and experience. Specifically, RLR will be supporting several system conversions for community banks throughout the U.S. that will be converting from other processing platforms to the Fiserv Premier Platform. The ideal candidates will possess hands on experience with the Fiserv Premier platform, specifically loans, CIF, and deposits, and provide analyst support for several conversions to begin in June and go through the first quarter of 2022. Responsibilities will include (but not be limited) to the following:
- Data mapping and Validation
- Assist clients with their validation efforts as needed
- Work with client to modify or add specifications and/or products
- Balance the applications back to vendor application reports
- Complete required checklists, status reports
- Obtain required sign-offs from client related to applications that the analyst is accountable for
- Provide specific functional training
- Provide post implementation support
If you are interested in the position please email [email protected] with your resume.
Founded in 1988, RLR Management Consulting (RLR) is the industry’s longest tenured privately-owned consulting firm servicing community financial institutions nationwide in four primary categories: technology, regulations/compliance, operations, and M&A. A trusted consultancy, RLR’s clientele includes De Novo banks and multi-billion dollar financial services companies, as well as community banks, credit unions and mid-sized regional banks. The company also provides consulting services to mortgage companies, vendors, and third-party service providers.