Chris Manning, a Senior Associate Consultant and the Director of Information Systems Consulting for RLR Management Consulting, Inc., has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry. He is also a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA certification). His experience includes 15 years in IT Management for a $3.5 billion bank and over 15 years as a consultant. Chris has managed a wide variety of IT related projects for financial institutions and specializes in IT compliance.
His experience includes:
- Conducting over 250 third party IT audits.
- Extensive experience with information technology strategic planning.
- Possessing high degree of technical expertise in networks and network security, including security reviews and risk assessments.
- Consulting on and developing information systems risk assessments for many banks.
- Extensive experience in information technology compliance issues.
- Managing the design and implementation of various system applications.
- Developing and consulting on information systems policies and procedures, information security programs and electronic banking policies and procedures for many banks.
- Managing numerous projects to design and implement new technologies and systems.
- Managing the implementation of internet banking for several financial institutions.
- Extensive experience in the development of RFP’s, vendor selection, contract negotiation and core system conversions.
- Managing several Y2K projects for banks.
Chris holds a B.A. degree from the University of Redlands and an M.B.A. from Cal Poly Pomona.