RLR offers unsurpassed expertise for those who run or wish to implement Prologue
By Mitch Razook, President & COO
RLR Management Consulting, Inc.
Many of our clients struggle with General Ledger set up, defining a chart of accounts, importing and exporting data from core solutions and integration of financials to third-party solutions. RLR has brought expertise into our firm to assist our clients with these types of issues and with solving complex Prologue financial system issues that may arise.
John McKee, formerly with the FRMS group at Fiserv, has joined RLR’s team. John is a foremost expert on FMS and on Prologue. With respect to Prologue, RLR and John can now assist Financial Institutions who have Prologue installed or wish to install Prologue in virtually any capacity regardless of the core solution the FI has installed. A sampling of some of the areas where we can assist include:
- Integration of the Prologue financial solution to the bank’s core system and third-party systems
- Implementation and support of all aspects associated with:
- General Ledger including structure development, transaction processing, accrual processing and report creation
- Accounts payable including vendor management, invoice management, pay methods and imports and extracts
- Fixed Assets including depreciation methods, disposals, sales, adjustments and processing
- Creation of SQL Databases for Prologue General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets Applications
- Population of SQL (Prologue) Databases
- Training on Prologue General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets Applications
- Conversion management
- On-going program support
If RLR can be of assistance in resolving any issues you may have with your Prologue installation, or if we can provide conversion management, expertise or on-going Prologue support in any area, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 888-757-7330.