Helping Our Banking Community In This Time Of Need
By Ruth Razook, Founder & CEO
RLR Management Consulting, Inc.
RLR Management Consulting Inc. wants to help our banking community in this time of need. How can we help? We can help keep projects going – remotely. Whether they are IT related, Operations Related, Audit Related, or Policy and Procedure Related (and more). Need to implement your remote access program or even develop a remote access program? We can help you! Have you addressed separation of duties? We can review your processes for adequate internal controls in the absence of a full staff. Other areas where RLR can assist include:
- Organize and Administer a Virtual War Room
- Updating and implementing Business Continuity and/or Pandemic Plans
- Updating incident response plans to consider workforce changes
- Identifying and prioritizing critical products, services and resources for your financial institution
- Vendor communication – determine any current or potential obstacles
- Conduct employee training & communication
- Identify and implement conservation measures when required
- Organize and implement customer communication strategies
- Creating a “Return to Normal” plan once restrictions are lifted
- Potential alternate remote workforce (we are experienced bankers with laptops who are ready to jump in and help!)
Contact us at [email protected]. Stay safe!