Donna Teague, a Senior Associate Consultant at RLR Management Consulting, Inc., has over 20 years of experience in financial institution management and consulting including leadership and best practices development, driving organizational change and process improvement in growing organizations.
Donna possesses the following core competencies:
- Extremely strong leadership and team development skills
- Detail oriented as demonstrated through complex project successes
- Six Sigma structure designed to implement process improvement strategies ensuring stakeholder engagement and success in the execution of companywide projects.
- Extensive vendor management experience, creating a collaborative partnership while ensuring that the bank’s requirements and contractual obligations are met.
- Management of integration and transition activities associated with large scale projects such as mergers and acquisitions and core banking conversions. This includes integrating technology and culture, while ensuring compliance and achieving operational standards and efficiencies.
- Very strong communication skills at all levels from the front line to the board.
- Portfolio Management
- Regulatory compliance expertise
Her experience includes:
- Addressed self-identified audit issues, recorded single family modifications; executed plans for operational improvements and issued remediation internally and with vendors; Provided subject matter expertise interfacing with the each line of business to define root cause, develop action plans, milestones, and success criteria; prepare execution plans, develop issue lists, and essentially own the execution of certain change management initiatives; identify process gaps while providing appropriate solutions. The assignment required strong project management skills within a Six Sigma structured designed to implement process improvement strategies and following through on key initiatives that require legal, risk, compliance and executive level approval.
- Hands on regulatory compliance experience specific to monitoring and adjusting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Federal and State laws, statutory requirements, government programs and investor guidelines.
- Responsible for the strategy, performance and daily operations of commercial and residential mortgage loan servicing and asset management of third party loans, securitizations, syndications, government joint ventures, CDO’s, and GSE’s. Oversight of cash management, investor reporting, loan administration, asset management, portfolio acquisitions, loan boarding, ARM changes, monitoring mortgage covenants, software
- Upgrades, conversion of acquisitions, vendor outsourcing oversight, vital records management, and document custodian.
- Responsible for developing and implementing all policies and procedures ensuring regulatory and statutory compliance to all federal, state, consumer credit, and IRS rules and reporting.
- Twenty plus years of experience managing portfolios of performing and non-performing commercial and residential mortgages, consumer loans, loan servicing operations, asset management, bank operations, internal and external audits. Three years regulatory compliance experience as a consultant to a top-tiered bank identifying and remediating self-identified compliance issues.
- Thirteen years of regulatory compliance experience as a third party servicer managing the assets of government joint ventures, credit unions, life insurance companies, GSE’s, investment banks. Securitizations, syndications, and collateralized debt obligations.
- Thirteen years of direct experience managing general ledger activities related to all servicing activities, third party investor accounting activities. Monitoring aging items, developing and monitoring budget and income analysis.
- Consistently successful with increasing revenues, developing strong management teams, and engineering processes. Extensive qualifications with start-up and turn around ventures, providing leadership, and developing new business opportunities.
- Developed strong management controls and system audits and risk factors demonstrated by consistently earning exception free audits including SAS 70, USAP, and SOX compliance.