Diana Strade, a Senior Associate Consultant of RLR Management Consulting, Inc., has over 30 years in the banking industry including bank operations and project management. Her experience includes management of support services for a $2 billion California community bank, and various management positions in a large national bank. She has expertise in retail branch banking, support services including lending and operations, training, and compliance programs with strengths in policy and procedure development, internal controls, and operational efficiency.
Her experience includes:
- Performance of internal control audits for various banks, including the following areas: Retail Banking; Central Operations; Deposit Compliance; Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML); ACH; Remote Deposit Capture; Loan Servicing; Red Flag Identity Theft, and many others.
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 (SOX) – Bank-wide SOX expertise including development of narratives and control matrices, and testing of controls including Deposit, Lending, IT, and Entity Level Controls.
- As a Program and Project Manager, together with other RLR consultants, successfully managed the integration and system conversion for a large acquisition. Provided subject matter expertise for Deposit Products & Services, Central Operations, and Retail Banking.
- Information Technology audit experience of IT operations, policies, procedures, and controls. Facilitates BCP testing and provides Vendor Management Program assistance. Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA). Member ISACA (formerly Information Systems Audit and Control Association).
- Extensive Bank Secrecy Act knowledge. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). Member Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists.
- Successful management of projects related to bank wide system conversions, application conversions, product and service implementation, efficiency reviews, bank/branch acquisitions, mergers and sales, and de Novo installations.
- Review of Compliance Management Systems for large community banks including risk assessment and gap analysis recommendations.
- Using Six Sigma methodology, management of workflow analysis and process improvement projects achieving productive, streamlined, and operationally sound environments. Certified as Six Sigma Green Belt and in Design for Six Sigma. Performed efficiency reviews for a $900 million bank and provided recommendations for cost savings of over $600k per year.
- Learning & Development expertise, including procedure development, alternative training delivery methods, and training effectiveness tools. Managed training process in call center environments, both deposit and lending, as well as a 50-branch network.